Choosing a research paper topic is the first step in writing a research paper. Since your paper also needs to be great to earn you a good grade, the topic should be great as well. If your examiner recommends a topic, then you will have it easy. If not, you still have lots of options at your disposal from what you have done in class as well as what others have done before. The internet is also a great source as you will find out.
A great research paper topic should be precise and specific. Avoid vague subjects that will lead your study to nowhere specific. It should also be clear to you and the reader too. Also, choose a topic that is in your field of interest so that you do not struggle to put your study together. Innovativeness will get your topic to stand on its own and allow you to shine. In case you need help finding a great research topic, below is a list of some topics you could consider:
- The effects of terrorism on the tourism business and what can be done to alleviate them
- Post-modernity has brought negative effects on the institution of marriage. Discuss
- What should be the fair considerations for a promotion in the workplace?
- Discuss the impact of feminism in modern American society
- What is the significance of ethics in business and how can one uphold ethical behavior?
- The importance of search engine optimization in business today
- Are there any health benefits of childbearing to women?
- Universities should have special accommodation facilities for disabled students. Discuss
- Should rape victims take all the blame for their fate?
- A college education is not in line with the job market requirements. Discuss
- Licensed gun holders should be allowed to carry their weapons to school. Discuss
- Are there some sports that women should not participate in based on their intensity?
- Is poor parenting the cause of increased substance abuse among teenagers?
- The effects of divorce on children and what can be done to contain the damage
- Discuss the different funding methods that sole proprietors can adapt to avoid unreasonable debts
- Significance of employee motivation in the workplace and how it can be achieved
- Compare and contrast the roles played by parents and teachers in the growth of children
- Discuss the importance of having both parents present in a child’s life
- Wrong relationship motives are to blame for the rising divorce cases. Discuss
- Explain the correlation between sports and life expectancy
If you desire to write a great research paper, you cannot afford to gamble with your choice of topic. If you miss it at this stage, your paper is a guaranteed disaster. Taking time to brainstorm for topics early enough will save you the agony of choosing the wrong topic. Explore all your available sources and seek the necessary help. You can use the tips and topical examples provided here to make it happen.